If you’re running an accounting firm with several team members, managing workloads can be a challenge. And having to regulate access and security to clients’ financial data further complicates matters.
But this control is crucial to your firm’s efficiency, especially if your team consists of freelance accountants or bookkeepers. You want to be able to allow every team member to have the access they need to perform their job - no more and no less.
Now, you can.
Melio’s newly launched Team Management dashboard is helping accounting firms implement the best controls over their team’s bill pay work process and protect clients’ sensitive financial information.
The dashboard supports access level management for every account, meaning the same accountant or bookkeeper can have different roles and access levels for different clients.
Build teams and assign team members to clients
For every team member, you can:
- Assign specific client accounts with just a click
- Pick the role (Admin, Accountant, or Contributor) you want your team member to have for each client account
- Set a payment approval threshold for each client account
- Allow or disable general access to the firm’s bills, payments and settings
Streamline onboarding and team assignments
Onboarding new team members is now simple and straightforward. You can assign them to client accounts and set their permissions during the onboarding process.
They receive an invite mail from your firm with an access link. Then they set a password and can start working on the clients you assign them to immediately - so the dashboard ensures new employees can hit the ground running.
View and edit your team’s access & permissions from the Team Dashboard
From the Team Dashboard you can get a full overview of all team members, and make changes to your team at any time.
- View each team member’s client accounts and the member’s role for each account
- Add and remove team members from client accounts
- Edit team members’ roles and permissions
- Add and remove team members from your firm
Go ahead, start building your teams!